Monday, December 16, 2002

Mr Clean would be proud

Well it took 2 days but we managed to disinfect the entire house from top to bottom and rearrange the furniture. I finally feel like the apartment is mine. I have most of my belongings and things are finally starting to come together. In the house that is. The plumber comes on Wednesday and the landlord said the kitchen cabinets he ordered came in so the kitchen is next. Once the bathroom gets redone we'll be all set. With all the hoopla with the moving I haven't had much time to prepare for Christmas.

I planned to make everyone's presents this year but with such a late start I am afraid I won't get to finish or put as much time in to each gift as I would like. I still have a week. It is possible. I sear it is almost to much stress to enjoy the holidays.

Oh and a little gossip of the I told you so kind, when j.d. came to pick up the rest of his crap he told c that c.d was pregnant. What a shocker. They have been dating for a little over a year. She is psycho and it is just so convenient that right after they move out she is suddenly pregnant. He is already in a custody battle with his ex-wife, who he was not quite divorced from when he started dating c.d., to get permanent custody of his son brendan. I can't see this relationship lasting and the poor child if it doesn't. He is already a poor parent and role model for brendan I can't image what he will be like toward another child that he doesn't want. I hate to be judgmental but I lived with these people and I saw how they acted. It is a shame that there are so many people in this world that want to have children and can't or who want to adopt and can't that are willing to sacrifice everything to give a child a better life and the idiots who were to stupid to use a condom are now going to have a child. For god sakes they couldn't even take care of a dog.

O.K., The soap box is closed for the rest of the day. Come back tomorrow. I'm sure I'll find something else to preach about.

No comments: