Friday, November 22, 2002

I'm almost an Aunt

My sister went to the doctor yesterday . The baby is on his way. It could take a while though. They said she shouldn't expect him over the weekend but by Monday he should be ready to meet the world. I can't wait. I am on vacation next week so I get to spend it with my sister and hopefully my new nephew. The child hasn't even been born yet and I have already spoiled him beyond belief. I think I have bought every piece of children's clothing that they sell at Target That's in addition to the toys and books and stuff. I can't wait to take him to Yankee Gamesand fishing and all kinds of other fun stuff. That's the best thing about being an aunt. I get to spoil the kid and let him do whatever he wants and then send him home to mom. This is going to be great!

No comments: