Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Back in BusinessHooray!! My template is back.

They opened an Applebee's in the shopping plaza near my apartment so c. and I thought we would try it out last night. the food was pretty good but the highlight of my overly dull life was the guy who was walking around making balloon animals and shapes for all the patron's. At first I though he must be there with a kids party because there were a ton of families there but turns out he was trying to promote himself for parties and stuff and he is there every Monday night. So there I am in the restaurant, any as a 5 year old, just hoping that he will come to my table to make me a balloon animal. I don't know what it is but there are 2 things that no matter how old I get or what I am doing will always make me smile and feel like a kid again, BALLOONS & BUBBLES Well, after about 3 raspberry margaritas, he finally came over and asked me if I wanted a balloon. I smiled sheepishly and said "Was it that obvious?". He asked what I wanted and I said anything so he started blowing up 6 balloons. I was a little perplexed at why he needed so many but with a few twists and a Tada he made a monkey climbing a palm tree with a banana hanging down. It was the coolest think. I took a picture of it with my digital camera and will hopefully be able to post the picture soon.

No comments: