Thursday, January 02, 2003

This weeks This or That
1. Stay in or go out on New Year's Eve? Me, My Honey & a pitcher of Margarita's. What more do you need?
2. If you stay home, do you stay up to ring in the new year, or fall asleep earlier?Gotta watch Dick Clark's Neew Years Rockin Eve and watch the ball drop.
3. If you go out, do you prefer to attend a party at someone's home, or go to a bar/nightclub/restaurant?House parties are always better
4. Make resolutions, or do you not bother?I don't bother because I know I will break them anyway
5. Ever been to Times Square (New York City) on New Year's Eve, or just watched the ball drop on TV?Watch the ball drop on TV. I like the warmth and lack of chaos in my own home
6. Toast the New Year with champagne or a soft drink?Gott have Andres $2.99 Champagne for the toast
7. Do you have a special New Year's dinner or not? This year it was baked ham and mashed potato's
8. Do you already have your 2003 calendar, or do you wait to buy one until the stores mark them down?I buy them on sale around june (he he)
9. Take down Christmas decorations: before or after New Year's?Come on now, what beats making love by the light of the christmas tree as the clock hits midnight
10. Funny hats and noisemakers, or a quieter celebration? I've been banging pots and pans on the front porch for as long as I can remember


No comments: