Thursday, December 26, 2002

This weeks This or That only slightly delayed
1. Opening presents...rip 'em open with all abandon, or carefully open, preserving the pretty paper for recycling? Screw the paper, rip them open with reckless abandon
2. Do you and yours take turns, opening one gift at a time, or does everyone just rip into everything at the same time? One for you, Once for me, One for you , One for me.
3. If you get something you don't like...do you try to return it, or keep it so as not to hurt the giver's feelings?I try to return it but I lie about why like it didn't fit or it didn't work right etc.
4. Do you spend the holiday at home (yours or someone else's), or do you go out and eat, see the newest movie, whatever?Always at home.
5. What do you do with Christmas cards after the holiday is over? Save them, or toss them? Save them and then use them to decorate next year.
6. Cook Christmas dinner, or does someone else do that?Well anyone who knows me knows the kitchen is MINE!
7. It's Christmas Eve, and you have run out of wrapping paper. Do you go out and buy more, or wrap the rest of the gifts in the Sunday comics? Sunday comics baby and when you run out of that draw on some brown paper bags.
8. On Christmas morning...up at the crack of dawn, eagerly anticipating the loot...or would you rather sleep in? I sleep with one eye open so I can see when the clock hits like 6:00am. Then I get to wake everyone up
9. Do you want a white or a green Chrismas?Let it Snow
10. Going to church on Christmas...yes or no? Thats a negative.


No comments: