Friday, December 27, 2002

The Aftermath

Santa was very good to me this year. He brought me almost everything on my list. I also got to spend 4 wonderful days with my nephew. The only drawback to the whole holiday season was the 4 hour drive home in the blizzard. c got me a beautiful white gold necklace and 2 pairs of earings in addition to my favorite chocolates Mrs. Field's. Oh my god, they taste just like the cookies, even better actually. My mom bought me almost everything I wanted for the kitchen. My dad gave me the best gift...cash. I bought my season tickets for the Yankees and a new washing machine. I am pretty much set now in the apartment.

Tomorrow we pick up the washing machine, I hope. c brought home his friend r.a today and he is spending the night. Normally I wouldn't care but they are going to stay up all night drinking beer and being loud. c insists that he will be up early to get the truck and r.a and d are going to help him with the machine and the rest of my furniture. We will see how early they can get up after their party night. No matter what we need to get that washing machine because I have about 3 weeks worth of laundry to do. It is starting to ooze out the bedroom door into the hallway. If all else fails I will make my own washing machine out of the bathtub.

No comments: