Thursday, December 05, 2002

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead

And number three is... The room mates from hell have moved out. I finally have the place to myself, except for c. of course. And in the grand tradition of being a dick, j.d gave us a weeks notice that they were leaving and decided they were only paying for half this months rent being they were only there for 2 weeks of the rental month. We have to come up with a heck of a lot of money on short notice but, whatever it takes to get them out. Good ridence! Now I get to actually move in my stuff, including my computer, hooray and decorate a little. First we have to steam clean all the carpets and scrub the house from top to bottom. The good thing is, it's just in time for the holidays so I can bust out all my craft stuff and the sewing machine to make all my Christmas presents. Free at last. Thank God almighty I'm free at last!

No comments: