Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Tuesday's This or That

This was "borrowed" from Cybertoad's Blog on Life

1. Hershey's Kisses: with or without almonds? Definitly without
2. Wizard of Oz: Scarecrow or Tin Man? Scarecrow...I'm still searching for a brain
3. Meat eater or vegetarian? Meat eater
4. Buy books or borrow them? Buy them, and they must be hardcover
5. At the bank: ATM or human teller? ATM, theres no need for human contact when it comes to my money. I love the electronic age
6. Oil or gas (or other) heat? Other, friction heat (he! he!)
7. Pen or pencil? Pen, I like things permanent
8. Drive or use public transit? Drive, once you make the transition, you will never go back to public transportation
9. Who IS James Bond: Sean Connery or Pierce Brosnan (or any of the others in between)? Sean Connery, hands down, no contest
10. Your ideal breakfast: full (bacon/sausage, eggs, pancakes, etc) or continental (bagels, muffins, fruit, cereal)? Full, but not in the a.m. I like my breakfast for dinner

No comments: