Wednesday, November 06, 2002

The Make-Up and a Migraine

Well c. and I had a long talk and I think he understands where I am coming from. He admitted he should never have said he would be home because he knew he wouldn't. He just wanted to lessen his own guilt. It feels really nice to know that I can talk to him about how I am feeling or when I am frustrated and we don't have to argue about it. We lay everything out on the table talk about it and then let it go. Now don't get me wrong, I am sure we will have this conversation again because, he is not perfect and he will do it again, but he is coming around. Little by little he is realizing that being in a relationship does not mean that you have to give up your friends or your freedom. You do however need to remember that the decisions you make also now effect another person.

I have had the worst migraine for the past 3 days. It has gotten so bad that my vision is blurry and I am so nauseous. I don't think many people can sympathized when I say I have a headache. They don't realize that I live with this every day of my life and when I say my head hurts it doesn't mean I have an annoying headache, like the kind you get when you drank a little to much the night before or when you haven't eaten all day, that's normal for me, I mean that I am in a considerable amount of pain. It is physically and emotionally draining. I have tried medication but to no avail. It is difficult on top of all of my sinus, allergy, asthma crap that I have to take daily. I would just be nice to feel really good for a day or two in a row. I can always hope...

No comments: