Tuesday, June 11, 2002

The Conformist Blog

This is actually kind of cute so I thought I would follow suit.



  1. Animals/Pets: black cat named Magic (actually she is my boyfriends but I have adoped her as my own)
  2. Best Friend: c.a. and my mom
  3. Cohabitants: Dad & Grandma
  4. Desire(s): Audition for a Broadway Musical, Get my freak on in Yankee Stadium, to have children, not in that order
  5. Eye Color: Brown Eyed Girl
  6. Favorite Food(s): McDonald's french fries, seafood
  7. Games: PacMan, solitair, spades old school stuff
  8. Habit(s): nail biting
  9. Interests: Softball, Pool, culinary arts, crafts, music, writing
  10. Job: tech-support/customer service
  11. Kitchen (Wonder or Blunder?): Wonder
  12. Languages: English, poco un italiano
  13. Most Valued Possession(s) (an item, not people/pets): photo albums
  14. Name (Named after?): Alison, my mom just always liked the name
  15. Outfit You Love: My Denver Broncos hooded sweatshirt and a pair of boot cut jeans
  16. Pizza Toppings: pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives
  17. Question Asked To You the Most: When are you moving out?????
  18. Relationship/Partner: Long term relationship with my best friend
  19. Sport: (Playing) Softball (Watching) baseball, football
  20. Television Show(s): Sopranos , The Osbournes , any reality t.v. (i know, I know, but I can't help it), Anything on the Food Network
  21. Unsavory characteristic(s): a little to anal retentive for my own good.
  22. Video (Favorites): Goonies, When Harry met Sally, Meet the Parents, Matrix to many to list
  23. Webpage (Favorite--not your own): yahoo.com - a little generic but you can get anywhere from here
  24. Xylophone (or other Instrument?): Clarinet, piano a little (self taught)
  25. Year Born: 1974
  26. Zodiac Sign: Capricorn


No comments: